Name: WU Lizhu
1986.09 - 1990.07, B.S. Lanzhou University, College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Major: Applied Organic Chemistry
1990.09 - 1995.07, Ph. D at the Technical Institute of Physics And Chemistry, CAS, Major: Organic Chemistry, Supervisor: TONG Zhenhe, CAS Membership
1995.08 - 1999.08, the Technical Institute of Physics And Chemistry, CAS, researching on super-molecular photochemistry. Serves as research assistant, associate researcher, researcher, and doctoral supervisor.
1997.04 - 1998.04, The University of Hong Kong, Department of Chemistry, Postdoc Supervisor：ZHI Zhiming, CAS Membership
1999.08 till now, the Technical Institute Of Physics and Chemistry, CAS, researching on photochemical conversion, Researcher, Doctoral Supervisor, Director of Super-molecular photochemistry laboratory, Member of Committee of Academic Affairs
Devoted to the research on photochemical conversion for a long time, involving (1) Photochemical conversion of solar energy: especially the research on realizing hydrogen production, oxygen production and carbon dioxide reduction catalyzed by solar energy; (2) Photochemical synthesis and technology: develop photochemical reactions and technologies for important fine chemicals by utilizing the characteristics of clean, economical and energy-saving photochemical reactions, in order to develop a new strategy of photochemical synthesis with high efficiency, high selectivity and environmental friendliness; (3) Crucial photo-physical and photochemical processes: using steady-state and time-resolved techniques, study the basic chemical and physical processes involved in excited states, photo-induced electron transfer, energy transfer, radiation transition, no-radiation transition and the mechanism, efficiency and dynamics of chemical conversion, in order to provide a basis for efficient photochemical conversion.
Awards and Honors
2001, Sponsored by the "The National Science Fund for Overseas Distinguished Young Scholars" of China and was awarded "The 3rd Top 10 Outstanding Women" of CAS.
2004, Selected as the "Millions of Leading Engineering Talents ".
2006, Nominated for The 3rd Chinese Young Women Scientist Award and was qualified to enjoy subsidy from State Council.
2010, The 7th Chinese Young Women Scientist Award.
2011, The Excellent Professor of ZHU Liyuehua Award of CAS
2019, CAS Member
1. Cheng-Bo Li, Zhi-Jun Li, Shan Yu, Ge-Xia Wang, Feng Wang, Qing-Yuan Meng, Bin Chen, Ke Feng, Chen-Ho Tung, Li-Zhu Wu*, “Interface-Directed Assembly of a Simple Precursor of [FeFe]-H2ase Mimics on CdSe QDs for Photosynthetic Hydrogen Evolution in Water”, Energy Environ. Sci., 2013, 6(9), 2597-2602.
2. Feng Wang, Wen-Jing Liang, Jing-Xin Jian, Cheng-Bo Li, Bin Chen, Chen-Ho Tung, Li-Zhu Wu*, “Exceptional Poly(acrylic acid)-Based Artificial [FeFe]-Hydrogenases for Photocatalytic H2 Production in Water”, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.,2013, 52(31), 8134-8138.
3. Jing-Xin Jian, Qiang Liu, Zhi-Jun Li, Feng Wang, Xu-Bing Li, Cheng-Bo Li, Bin Liu, Qing-Yuan Meng, Bin Chen, Ke Feng, Chen-Ho Tung, Li-Zhu Wu*, “Chitosan Confinement Enhances Hydrogen Photogeneration from a Mimic of the Diiron Subsite of [FeFe]-Hydrogenase”, Nat. Commun., 2013, 4:2695.
4. Zhi-Jun Li, Jiu-Ju Wang, Xu-Bing Li, Xiang-Bing Fan, Qing-Yuan Meng, Ke Feng, Bin Chen, Chen-Ho Tung, Li-Zhu Wu*, “An Exceptional Artificial Photocatalyst, Nih-CdSe/CdS Core/Shell Hybrid, Made In Situ from CdSe Quantum Dots and Nickel Salts for Efficient Hydrogen Evolution”, Adv. Mater., 2013, 25(45), 6613-6618.
5. Qing-Yuan Meng, Jian-Ji Zhong; Qiang Liu, Xue-Wang Gao, Hui-Hui Zhang, Tao Lei, Zhi-Jun Li, Ke Feng, Bin Chen, Chen-Ho Tung, Li-Zhu Wu*, “A Cascade Cross-Coupling Hydrogen Evolution Reaction by Visible Light Catalysis”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013, 135(51), 19052-19055.
She has undertaken the national basic research and development planning project, the CAS knowledge innovation project and a number of key projects and general programs of The National Natural Science Foundation of China, etc.