Name: Huang Rongjin
2017.08 – Researcher and Doctoral Supervisor, Center of Cryogenic Materials and Technology, Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2014.03 – 2014.04 Senior Visiting Scholar of ITER Headquarter (France)
2012.01 – 2017.08 Associate Researcher, Center of Cryogenic Materials and Technology, Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2009.07 – 2011.12 Research Assistant, Center of Cryogenic Materials and Technology, Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2004.09 – 2009.07 Ph.D in Condensed Matter Physics, Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2000.09 – 2004.07 Bachelor in Materials Science and Technology, Guangxi University
Currently focusing on cryogenic materials and its physical properties including:
(1) Research on exploration and mechanism of new negative thermal expansion materials;
(2) Research on electrical characteristics of insulation materials and systems at low temperature;
(3) Research on physical properties of materials at low temperatures
More than 50 papers are published on JACS, Adv. Mater., Adv. Funct. Mater., Chem. Commun., Nano Res., Appl. Phys. Lett., Cryogenics etc.
Awards and Honors:
2017 Selected as 3rd Youth Outstanding Talent, National Ten Thousand Talent Program
2015 Funded by Excellent Young Fund, National Natural Science Foundation of China
2015 Selected as Beijing Nova Program
2012 Selected as member of Youth Innovation Promotion Association, CAS
2009 CAS President Excellence Award
(1) Shaopeng Li, Rongjin Huang*, Yuqiang Zhao, Wei Wang, Yemao Han, and Laifeng Li*, Zero Thermal Expansion Achieved by an Electrolytic Hydriding Method in La(Fe,Si)13 Compounds, Advanced Functional Materials, 27(2017), 1604195.
(2) Yuqiang Zhao, Rongjin Huang*, Shaopeng Li, Huiming Liu, Wei Wang, Xingxing Jiang, Zheshuai Lin, Jiangtao Li, Laifeng Li, Giant isotropic magnetostriction in NaZn13-type LaFe13-xAlx compounds, Applied Physics Letters, 110 (2017), 011906.
(3) Jie Tan, Rongjin Huang*, Wei Wang, Wen Li, Yuqiang Zhao, Shaopeng Li, Yemao Han, Chuanjun Huang, Laifeng Li*, Broad negative thermal expansion operation-temperature window in antiperovskite manganese nitride with small crystallites, Nano Research, 8(7), 2302-2307
(4) Wen Li, Rongjin Huang*, Wei Wang, Yuqiang Zhao, Shaopeng Li, Chuanjun Huang and Laifeng Li*, Abnormal thermal expansion properties of cubic NaZn13-type La(Fe,Al)13 compounds, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2015,17, 5556-5560
(5) Shaopeng Li, Rongjin Huang*, Yuqiang Zhao, Wen Li, Wei Wang, Chuanjun Huang, Pifu Gong, Zheshuai Lin, and Laifeng Li*, Broad Negative Thermal Expansion Operation Temperature Window Achieved by Adjusting Fe-Fe Magnetic Exchange Coupling in La(Fe,Si)13 Compounds, Inorg. Chem. 54 (2015) 7868-7872.
(6) Wenjiao Yao, Xingxing Jiang, Rongjin Huang*, Wei Li, Chuanjun Huang, Zheshuai Lin*, laifeng li, Chuangtian Chen, Area Negative Thermal Expansion in a Beryllium Borate LiBeBO3 with Edge Sharing Tetrahedra, Chemical Communications, 2014,50, 13499-13501
(7) Li Wen, Rongjin Huang*, Wang Wei, Tan Jie, Zhao Yuqiang, Li Shaopeng, Huang Chuanjun, Shen Jun, Li Laifeng*, Enhanced negative thermal expansion in La1-xPrxFe10.7Co0.8Si1.5 compounds by doping magnetic rare-earth element Praseodymium, Inorg. Chem., 2014, 53, 5869? 5873.
(8) Jie Tan, Rongjin Huang*, Wen Li, Chuangjun Huang, Yemao Han, Laifeng Li, Near Zero Thermal Expansion Properties in Antiperovskite Mn3Cu0.6Ge0.4N Prepared by Spark Plasma Sintering, Cryogenics, 2014, Cryogenics, 2014, 63:122-124
(9) Rongjin Huang, Yanying Liu, Wei Fan, Jie Tan, Furen Xiao, Lihe Qian, Laifeng Li, Giant Negative Thermal Expansion in NaZn13-Type La(Fe,Si,Co)13 Compounds, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2013, 135, 11469-72. (Spotlight Paper)
(1) Excellent Young Fund, National Natural Science Foundation of China;
(2) Key Frontier Science Research Project, CAS;
(3) Beijing Nova Program;
(4) ITER Talent Program, Ministry of Science and Technology;
(5) Instrument Development Program (Youth Talent), CAS;
(6) Company projects.