Name: LI Jiangtao
LI Jiangtao, Researcher and Doctoral Supervisor of Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Leader of Functional Ceramic Materials research group; review expert of the 13th and 14th session of inorganic non-metal field, National Natural Science Foundation of China; Director of Department of physics and Chemistry, Tangshan Research and Commercialization Center of High-tech, Chinese Academy of Sciences; Adjunct Professor of State Key Laboratory of Advanced Refractories, Sinosteel Group and Hefei University of Technology.
LI got his Ph.D degree from School of Materials Science, University of Science and Technology Beijing. He worked in IPC since Dec. 2002, founding Functional Ceramic Materials research group, mainly researching on combustion synthesis preparation technology of advanced ceramics and radiation energy saving and industrial application of infrared ceramic materials, having hosted projects of National Natural Science Foundation of China, ITER program of Ministry of Science and Technology, 863 project and other knowledge innovation projects of CAS. He has published more than 160 papers and one English book, applied for more than 20 patents, been awarded with Second class prize of science and technology, Chinese Materials Research Society; Third class prize of science and technology progress, Beijing; 8th Dr. Henry Fok Youth Teacher Foundation and Prize, Ministry of Education.
1. New technology of ultra-gravity combustion synthesis extreme manufacturing: Extreme manufacturing refers to the manufacture of extremely high-performance materials, devices or systems under extreme conditions. Contemporary extreme manufacturing technologies are concentrated in three categories: micro-manufacturing, giant system manufacturing, and strong field manufacturing. IPC pioneered a typical strong field extreme manufacturing technology -- ultra-gravity combustion synthesis technology: its main feature is using the ultra-high temperature generated by the strong exothermic combustion synthesis reaction to realize the process strengthening simultaneously by using the ultra-gravity field generated by high-speed centrifugal rotation and rapid manufacturing of a series of special structural and functional materials through the "coupling of ultra-gravity field and ultra-high temperature field". After nearly 10 years of research, this technology has played an international leading role in related fields. Based on the existing foundation, further research and development of extreme manufacturing technology for related materials, and the formation of new technologies for the extreme manufacture of special materials with Chinese characteristics, leading independent innovation, seizing the core of the manufacturing value chain, and promoting manufacturing in China The transformation of big powers into manufacturing powers is of great significance.
2. Design, preparation and energy-saving evaluation of infrared radiation ceramic materials: Our focal point is the development of infrared oxide ceramic materials with high emissivity. Our goal is to achieve a series of high-temperature thermal equipment radiation energy saving. The principle is to utilize the strong absorption and strong radiation characteristics of special ceramic materials in the near-infrared region to enhance the radiation heat transfer of the thermal furnace kiln during high-temperature service, and achieve a substantial increase in thermal efficiency, thereby achieving thermal energy saving.
3. Research on new technology of combustion synthesis of advanced ceramic materials: We mainly develop combustion synthesis technology and pilot test of advanced ceramic powder materials (SiC, Si3N4, AlN), aiming at developing low-cost manufacturing new technology of advanced ceramic materials and improving the cost performance of ceramic powder materials.
1. Gang He, Guanghua Liu, Shibin Guo, Zengchao Yang, Jiangtao Li. Crystallization of Y3Al5O12: Ce3+ glass microspheres prepared by flame-spraying synthesis. J Mater Sci: Mater Electron, 2015, 26, 72-77.
2. Han Z, Liu J, Li XW, Chen YX, Liu GH, Li JT. Ca-Doped LaCrO3: A Novel Energy-Saving Material with High Infrared Emissivity. J Am Ceram Soc, 2014, 97, 2705-2708.
3. Gang He, Guanghua Liu, ZengchaoYang, ShibinGuo, JiangtaoLi. Preparation of YAG glass-ceramic by combustion synthesis under high gravity. Ceram Int, 2014, 40, 15265-15271.
4. Guanghua Liu, Jiangtao Li, Feng Wang, Yixiang Chen. Nanoflake-modified MgO microspheres prepared by flame spraying. Mater Lett, 2014, 115, 226-228.
5. Yingchun Shan, GuangWang, GuanghuaLiu, Xiannian Sun, Jiujun Xu, Jiangtao Li. Hot-pressing of translucent Y-α-SiAlON ceramics using ultrafine mixed powders prepared by planetary ball mill. Ceram Int, 2014, 40, 11743–11749.
6. Dian-Zheng Wang, Jing Ma, Gang He, Guang-Hua Liu, Jiang-Tao Li, Zhi-Jian Shen. Complex structural hierarchies observed in Y2O3-Al2O3-SiO2 eutectic ceramics prepared by laser melting. J Asian Ceram Soc, 2015,3, 13-17.
7. Lili Wang, Lin Mei, Gang He, Guanghua Liu, Jiangtao Li, Lihua Xu. Crystallization and fluorescence properties of Ce: YAG glass-ceramics with low SiO2 content. Journal of Luminescence, 2013, 136: 378-382.
8. Guanghua Liu, Jiangtao Li, et al. Preparation of rare-earth aluminate glasses by powder sintering and nano-ceramics by glass crystallization: A mini-review. Materials Science: An Indian Journal, in press.
9. Liu GH, Li JT, Chen KX. Review of melt casting of dense ceramics and glasses by high-gravity combustion synthesis. Adv Appl Ceram, 2013, 112: 109-124.
10. Liu GH, Wang QS, Li JT, He B, Chen YX. Preparation of Al2O3-ZrO2-SiO2 ceramic composites by high-gravity combustion synthesis. Int J Refrac Metal Hard Mater, 2013, 41: 622-626.
11. Liu GH, Li JT. High-gravity combustion synthesis: A fast and furnace-free way for preparing bulk ceramic materials. J Asian Ceram Soc, 2013, 1: 134-142.
12. Liu GH, Li JT, Wu L. Preparation and optical properties of Eu3+-doped Y2O3-Al2O3-SiO2 glass. Mater Res Bull, 2013, 48: 3934-3938.
13. Kunyuan Xu, Gang He, Guanghua Liu, Zhao Han, and Jiangtao Li. Combustion Synthesis of Eu2+ Doped β-SiAlON Phosphors by Salt Assistance. ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, 2013, 2: R230-R232.
14. Zengchao Yang, Guanghua Liu, Jiangtao Li, Shibin Guo and Lihua Xu, Preparation of Transparent Y2O3–Al2O3–SiO2Glasses by High-Gravity Combustion Synthesis with Heating Assistance, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 2012, 95(6): 1799–1802
15. Lin Mei, Guang-Hua Liu, Gang He, Li-Li Wang c, Jiang-Tao Li. Controlled amorphous crystallization: An easy way to make transparent nanoceramics. Optical Materials 2012, 34: 981–985.
16. Li-Li Wang, Lin Mei,c, Gang He. Preparation of infrared ransparent YAG-based glass-ceramics withnano-sized crystallites. Journal of the European Ceramic Society 32 (2012) 3091–3096
17. Liu GH, Li JT, He B. Melt-casting of Si-Al-Y-O glasses and glass-ceramics by combustion synthesis under high gravity. J Non-Cryst Solids, 2011, 357: 1764-1767.
18. Liu GH, Li JT, Guo SB, Ning XS, ChenYX. Melt-casting of YAG ceramics by combustion synthesis under high gravity with the addition of glass. J Alloy Comp, 2011, 509: L213-L215.
19. He B, Liu GH, Li JT, Wu L, Yang ZC, Guo SB, Chen YX. Preparation of Y2O3-Al2O3-SiO2 glasses by combustion synthesis melt–casting under high gravity. Mater Res Bull, 2011, 46, 1035-1038.
20. Lin Mei, Gang He, Li-Li Wang. Fabrication of transparent LaAlO3/t-ZrO2 nanoceramics through controlled amorphous crystallization. Journal of the European Ceramic Society 31 (2011) 1603–1609.
21. Lili Wang, Lin Mei, Gang He, Preparation of Ce: YAG Glass-Ceramics with Low SiO2. J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 1–4 (2011).1-4.
22. Gang He, Lin Mei, Lili Wang, Guanghua Liu, Jiangtao Li. Synthesis and Luminescence Properties of Nano/Microstructured Y3Al5O12: Ce3+ Microspheres by Controlled Glass Crystallization. Cryst. Growth Des., 2011,11: 5355-5361.
1. 2006-2009 863 project: New technology of ultra-gravity assisted non-equilibrium preparation of transparent alumina-based ceramic materials; In short, under the ultra-gravity extreme conditions of more than 10,000 times the earth's gravitational acceleration, the ultra-high temperature combustion synthesis technology is combined with the rapid solidification technology, and the ceramics are melt and casted by process coupling; A new technology for the preparation of laser-transparent ceramic materials based on the solidification principle instead of the sintering principle.
2. 2008.01-2010.12 Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China: Research on New Technology and Structure Formation Mechanism of Unbalanced Al2O3-Based Ceramics
3. 2008.01-2010.12 Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China (involved): Design, Preparation Mechanism and Evaluation of α-CSH/β-TCP Composite Artificial Bone
4. 2008.01-2009.12 Sino-Russian International Cooperation Natural Science Fund Project: Combustion Synthesis of Multi-Component Multiphase Ceramics with Tribological Applications
5. 2008.10-2010.09 Direction Project of CAS: Research on New Technology for Preparation with Ultra-gravity Casting and Optical Properties of Transparent Ceramic Materials
6. 2006.01-2008.12 Based on the Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China：Basic research on application of the synthesis of silicon nitride-based ceramics by nitriding combustion with Si powder in the air, after comprehensive completion of the project, the pilot production of synthesis SiCN by combustion in air has been realized, and stable synthesis of 3kg per time can be achieved. The product is sub-micro ultra-fine SiC/Si3N4 powder without grinding, and the process is energy-saving without pollution. Currently, the technology is being transformed into the implementation of the Tangshan Research and Commercialization Center of High-tech, CAS.
7. Key project of Baotou Science and Technology Bureau: Research on SiAlON Ceramic Red Phosphor for Semiconductor Lighting (Joint Project with Baotou Research Institute of Rare Earths)
8. Company Joint Project: High Toughness Ceramics Materials Wear Liner for Refractory Forming Mold