Name: GONG Linghui
GONG Linghui (male), born in April 1963, Researcher and Doctoral Supervisor of Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences. GONG graduated from School of Energy and Power Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University majoring in Cryogenic and Refrigeration, having focused on small cryogenic refrigerator, large and medium-sized cryogenic helium refrigeration system and efficient compact heat exchanger for nearly 30 years. GONG worked in Brookhaven National Laboratory in the US with invitation, mainly doing research on design and calculation analysis of large cryogenic superconducting magnet liquid helium cooling and refrigeration system and design of small liquid refrigeration system for "liquid hydrogen and helium target".
Recent years, GONG mainly works on the design and development of superconducting cryogenic refrigeration systems and large and medium-sized helium cryogenic refrigeration systems in hydroquinone temperature zones.
Since 2000, GONG as principal has taken one subproject of National Major Equipment Development Project, two subprojects of 863 Project, one General Program, one Instrument Development Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, one Major Equipment Development Project of CAS, one National Defense Innovation Fund Project of CAS, one Knowledge Innovation Project of CAS, one Science and Technology Project of Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission, seven other military projects, four industrialization projects, with foundation of nearly 47.7 million totally. GONG has instructed 6 Ph.D and 7 Master students, published more than 40 papers, 3 joint publication, 6 patents, awarded as First class prize of science and technology progress of Baiyin City Gansu Province and Second class prize of science and technology progress of Gansu Province.
1. Research and application of helium-zone G-M refrigerator;
2. Research and development of helium compressor
3. Exploration of new cryogenic refrigeration cycle and method
4. Cryogenic system research and design (Superconductivity Application, Environment Simulation, Cryogenic Distillation)
Awards and Honors:
1. Development of 75m high temperature superconductive cable and grid-connecting technology, First class prize of science and technology progress, Baiyin City Gansu Province, Xiao Liye, Dai Shaotao, Teng Yuping, Gong Linghui, et al.
2. Development of 75m high temperature superconductive cable and grid-connecting technology, Second class prize of science and technology progress, Gansu Province, Xiao Liye, Dai Shaotao, Teng Yuping, Gong Linghui, et al.
3. 2nd Excellent Paper Award, China Association of Refrigeration, Fan Yufeng, Gong Linghui, Xu Xiangdong, Li Laifeng, Zhang Liang, 10m 10.5 kV/ 1.5 kA three-phase AC high temperature superconductive cable cryogenic system, Journal of Refrigeration, 2005, 01
1. L. H. Gong, Z.C. Fang, X.D. Xu, etc，The Cryogenic System of the 10.5kV/1.5kA High Tc Superconducting Fault Current Limiters, Cryogenics, 47 (2007) 450–454
2. Gong Linghui, Sun Xiaojun, Xu Xiangdong, Huang Rongjin, Li Laifeng, Liu Weimin, Optimized design of temperature alternating system in simulated space environment friction test device, Journal of Cryogenic (supplement), 2007
3. Gong Linghui, Zhang Liang, Xiao Liye, Large-volume single-stage G-M refrigerator for cooling high-temperature superconductive magnets, Journal of Cryogenic, 2002 (1)
4. New Cryogenic Technology, Funded by National Natural Science Fund China, Zhang Liang, Gong Linghui, et al., Shanghai Jiaotong University Press, April 2003, ISBN 7-313-03274-9
5. Electrical Engineering Dictionary, Volume 8: Electrical System Engineering, Superconductive Electrical Technology, Volume 10: Superconductive Device Refrigeration and Cryogenic Technology, China Electric Power Press, Jan. 2010, First edition, ISBN 978-7-5083-8946-2