Name: Shen Jun
Shen Jun, Ph.D., Researcher, Secretary of the National Cryogenic Industry Alliance, Chinese Academy of Sciences "Youth Innovation Promotion Association", Principal of Chemistry, Materials and Engineering subjects, Chairman of "Physical Youth Forum" and "Youth Innovation Promotion Branch" of Technical Physical and Chemical Institute of Chinese Academy of Sciences, focusing on the research and application of refrigeration materials and opening up new research fields. Shen hosted project of National Natural Science Foundation and subproject of 863 project, participated in the "12th Five-Year" project of the national science and technology major project, and the major scientific research equipment development project of Ministry of Finance, and was responsible for the core refrigeration technology research and industrial application development. Shen has published more than 50 papers in SCI, including more than 20 papers as the first author, 9 national invention patents and 2 international patents. The papers are cited more than 300 times by SCI, among which more than 200 times have been cited by others, and some important research results are impactful internationally. Shen was awarded the Lu Jiaxi Young Talent Award of CAS and outstanding doctoral thesis of Hebei Province, and was selected into the Youth Innovation Promotion Association of CAS.
1. Magnetic refrigeration materials and their applications
2. Application of new composite refrigerator
Awards and Honors:
Lu Jiaxi Young Talent Award of CAS, selected into Youth Innovation Promotion Association of CAS, Association Star of CAS and outstanding doctoral thesis of Hebei Province
1. J. Shen, J. L. Zhao, F. X. Hu, G. H. Rao, G. Y. Liu, J. F. Wu, Y. X. Li, J. R. Sun, B. G. Shen, Magnetocaloric effect in antiferromagnetic Dy3Co compound, Appl. Phys. A 99 (2010) 853.
2. J. Shen, J. F. Wu, J. R. Sun, Room-temperature large refrigerant capacity of Gd6Co2Si3, J. Appl. Phys. 106 (2009) 083902.
3. J. Shen, B. Gao, Q. Y. Dong, Y. X. Li, F. X. Hu, J. R. Sun, B. G. Shen, Magnetocaloric effect in La1-xPrxFe10.7Co0.8Si1.5compounds near room temperature, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 41 (2008) 245005.
4. J. Shen, F. Wang, Y. X. Li, J. R. Sun, B. G. Shen, Magnetocaloric effect in Pr6Co1.67Si3 compound, J. Alloys Compd.458 (2008) L6.
5. J. Shen, B. Gao, H. W. Zhang, F. X. Hu, Y. X. Li, J. R. Sun, B. G. Shen, Reduction of hysteresis loss and large magnetic entropy change in the NaZn13-type LaPrFeSiC interstitial compounds, Appl. Phys. Lett. 91 (2007) 142504.
6. H. Zhang, J. Shen, Z. Y. Xu, X. Q. Zheng, F. X. Hu, J. R. Sun, B. G. Shen, Simultaneous enhancements of Curie temperature and magnetocaloric effects in the La1-xCexFe11.5Si1.5Cy compounds, J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 324 (2012) 484.
7. J. Shen, Z. Y. Xu, H. Zhang, X. Q. Zheng, J. F. Wu, F. X. Hu, J. R. Sun, B. G. Shen, Metamagnetic transition and magnetocaloric effect in antiferromagnetic TbPdAl compound, J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 323 (2011) 2949.
8. Z. Y. Xu, J. Shen, X. Q. Zheng, H. Zhang, Magnetocaloric Effect in ErSi Compound, IEEE Trans. on Mag. 47 (2011) 2470.
9. Q. Y. Dong, J. Chen, J. Shen, J. R. Sun, B. G. Shen, Magnetic properties and magnetocaloric effects in R3Ni2 (R=Ho and Er) compounds, Appl. Phys. Lett. 99 (2011) 132504.
10. X. Q. Dong, M. Q. Gong, J. Shen, J. F Wu, Experimental measurement of vaporeliquid equilibrium for (trans-1,3,3,3-tetrafluoropropene (R1234ze(E)) + propane (R290)), Int. J. Refrigeration 34 (2011) 1238.