Name: TIAN Ye
TIAN Ye, serves as a researcher of Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry of CAS. In 2006, She graduated from the Chemistry College of Northeast Normal University with a bachelor's degree and graduated from the Institute of Chemistry of CAS in July 2011 and received her Ph.D. in physical chemistry. Her supervisor is Academician Jiang Lei. In July 2011, she joined the Institute of Chemistry of CAS. In July 2018, she joined the Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry of CAS. Her current research field is the biomimetic super-wetting nanomaterials with nanochannel structure, especially the preparation and application of super hydrophile-lipophilet nanomaterials. Sh ehas published over 50 SCI papers, including1 Nat. Mater.，1 Nat. Commun.，4 J. Am. Chem. Soc.，3 Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. and 2 Adv. Mater. In 2016, she was elected to the Youth Innovation Promotion Association of CAS. In 2017, she was awarded Outstanding Youth Fund Project of the National Youth Science Foundation's.
Bionic super-wetting material with nanochannel structure;
Preparation and application of nanomaterials with super hydrophile-lipophile properties.
Awards and Honors：
Excellent staff of the Institute of Chemistry, CAS（2014, 2015，2017）
Youth Science Special Award of the Institute of Chemistry, CAS（2009, 2014，2017）
1. Zhu, Z. P.; Zheng S.; Peng, S.; Zhao, Y.; Tian, Y. , Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1703120
2. Zhu, Z. P.; Tian, Y.; Chen, Y. P.; Gu, Z.; Wang, S. T.; Jiang, L., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 56, 5720-5724.
3. Wang, Y.; Di, J. C.; Wang, L.; Li, X.; Wang, N.; Wang, B. X.; Tian, Y.; Jiang, L.; Yu, J. H., Nature Commun 2017, 8.
4. Zheng, S.; Wang, D.; Tian, Y.; Jiang, L. , Adv. Funct. Mater. 2016, 26, 9018-9025.
5. Wang, L.; Zhao, Y.; Tian, Y.; Jiang, L., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 14732-14737.
6. Tian, Y.; Su, B.; Jiang, L. Adv. Mater. 2014, 26, 6872-6897.
7. Tian, Y.; Jiang, L. Nat. Mater. 2013, 12, 291-292.