Name: Wen Liping
Wen Liping , male, a Man people, a member of the Communist Party of China, is currently a researcher doctoral supervisor at the Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry of CAS, and a professor at the School of Future Technology of CAS. He was awarded the National Outstanding Youth Fund in 2016. His representative publications include 4 papers on Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2 on J. Am. Chem. Soc. , 10 on Adv. Mater. and 1on Science Advances. He has instructed students to receive scholarships several times, including “National Scholarships”, “Zhu Liyuehua Scholarship”, “Tang Aoqing Scholarship” and so on. He also host a number of basic or major research projects as a backbone.
1. Nanoporous membrane material
2. Smart meter interface material
3. Colloidal interface chemistry
Controlled growth and performance control of one-dimensional semiconductor nanostructures: electron transport in one-dimensional semiconductor nanostructures; one-dimensional semiconductor nanostructures with desired structure, size, and optoelectronic properties controlled by doping and surface conditioning; Possible applications of one-dimensional semiconductor nanostructures on nanoelectronic devices.
New sensor and sensing mechanism based on one-dimensional nanostructure: new phenomena and new effects of one-dimensional nanostructures in chemical and biological sensing applications; research on new sensing mechanisms and new sensors.
Clean energy devices based on one-dimensional nanostructures: Studying the charge transport characteristics of one-dimensional nanostructured solar cells, prepare high-efficiency new solar cells by using one-dimensional nanostructures; developing high-efficiency photocatalytic materials and methods based on one-dimensional nanostructures.
1. “Uphill” cation transport: A bioinspired photo-driven ion pump, Zhen Zhang, Xiang-Yu Kong, Ganhua Xie, Pei Li, Kai Xiao, Liping Wen,* Lei Jiang,* Sci. Adv., 2016, 2, e1600689.
2. Light-Controlled Ion Transport in Biomimetic DNA-Based Channels, Pei Li, Ganhua Xie, Xiang-Yu Kong, Zhen Zhang, Kai Xiao, Liping Wen,* Lei Jiang,* Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2016, 55, 15637.
3. Asymmetric Multifunctional Heterogeneous Membranes for pH- and Temperature-Cooperative Smart Ion Transport Modulation, Zhen Zhang, Ganhua Xie, Kai Xiao, Xiang-Yu Kong, Pei Li, Ye Tian, Liping Wen,* Lei Jiang, Adv. Mater., 2016, 28, 9613.
4. An Artificial CO2-Driven Ionic Gate Inspired by Olfactory Sensory Neurons in Mosquitoes, Xiaomeng Shang, Ganhua Xie, Xiang-Yu Kong, Zhen Zhang, Yuqi Zhang, Wei Tian,* Liping Wen,* Lei Jiang, Adv. Mater.,2017, 29, 1603884.
5. Biomimetic Nanofluidic Diode Composed of Dual Amphoteric Channels Maintains Rectification Direction over a Wide pH Range, Xin Sui, Zhen Zhang, Zhenyu Zhang, Zhiwei Wang, Chao Li, Hao Yuan, Longcheng Gao,* Liping Wen,* Xia Fan,* Lijun Yang, Xinru Zhang, Lei Jiang, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2016, 55, 13056-13060.
6. Enhanced stability and controllability of an ionic diode based on funnel – shaped nanochannels with an extended critical region, Kai Xiao, Ganhua Xie, Zhen Zhang, Xiang-Yu Kong, Qian Liu, Pei Li, Liping Wen,* Lei Jiang,* Adv. Mater. 2016, 28, 3345-3350.
7. Engineered Asymmetric Composite Membranes with Rectifying Properties，Liping Wen, Kai Xiao, Annadanam V. Sesha Sainath, Motonori Komura, Xiang-Yu Kong, Ganhua Xie, Zhen Zhang, Ye Tian, Tomokazu Iyoda* and Lei Jiang,* Adv. Mater., 2016, 28, 757-763.
8. A Bioinspired Multifunctional Heterogeneous Membrane with Ultrahigh Ionic Recti?cation and Highly Ef?cient Selective Ionic Gating, Zhen Zhang, Xiang-Yu Kong, Kai Xiao, Ganhua Xie, Qian Liu, Ye Tian, Huacheng Zhang, Jie Ma, Liping Wen* and Lei Jiang,* Adv. Mater., 2016, 28, 144-150.
9. Biomimetic Voltage-Gated Chloride Nanochannel, Qian Liu, Liping Wen,* Kai Xiao, Heng Lu, Zhen Zhang, Ganhua Xie, Xiang-yu Kong, Zhishan Bo* and Lei Jiang, Adv. Mater., 2016, 28, 3181-3186.
10. Water gating induced by electrostatic charge based on a single sub-10-nm channel, Kai Xiao, Yahong Zhou, Xiang-Yu Kong, Ganhua Xie, Zhen Zhang, Liping Wen,* Lei Jiang,* ACS Nano., 2016, 10, 9703-9709.
11. Engineered Asymmetric Heterogeneous Membrane: A Concentration-Gradient-Driven Energy Harvesting Device, Zhen Zhang, Xiang-Yu Kong, Kai Xiao, Qian Liu, Ganhua Xie, Pei Li, Jie Ma, Ye Tian, Liping Wen* and Lei Jiang, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2015, 137, 14765-14772.
12. Engineered Ionic Gates for Ion Conduction Based on Sodium and Potassium Activated Nanochannels, Qian Liu, Kai Xiao, Liping Wen,* Heng Lu, Yahui Liu, Xiang-Yu Kong, Ganhua Xie, Zhen Zhang, Zhishan Bo* and Lei Jiang, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2015, 137, 11976-11983.
13. A Bioinspired Switchable and Tunable Carbonate-Activated Nanofluidic Diode Based on a Single Nanochannel, Ganhua Xie, Kai Xiao, Zhen Zhang, Xiang-Yu Kong, Qian Liu, Pei Li, Liping Wen* and Lei Jiang,Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2015, 54, 13664-13668.
14.Bioinspired Super-Wettability from Fundamental Research to Practical Applications, Liping Wen, Ye Tian and Lei Jiang,* Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2015, 54, 3387-3399.