Name: Lin Peng
1984 Graduated from University of Science and Technology of China majoring in Physics
1984.08 – 1999.06 Assistant Researcher, Associate Researcher, Research Center of Cryogenic Technology
2006.09 – 2011.10 Researcher, Division of Thermophysics and Process Measurements, National Institute of Metrology
2011.10 – Now Researcher, Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Low temperature thermal testing technology, research on low temperature thermal properties of materials, low temperature measurement and thermal property measurement of materials
Awards and Honors:
1988 Third Class Prize of Science and Technology Progress of CAS (Third Finisher): 0.5K-30K thermometer verification device
1993 Third Class Prize of Science and Technology Progress of CAS (Second Finisher): Development of practical bismuth iron resistance thermometer
1. Lin Peng and L.M.Besley, The properties of Chinese standard rhodium-iron resistance thermometers, Meas. Sci. Technol. Vol. 4, 1357-1362 (1993).
2. Peng Lin, et al., Studies on a sealed-cell lambda-point device for use in low temperature thermometry, Cryogenics, Vol. 42, 443-450 (2002).
3. Yu Lihong, Lin Peng, et al., Thermal conductivity test device of cryogenic insulation material, Cryogenic Engineering, Vol. 3, 27-29 (2004). (In Chinese)
4. Lin Peng, Research on simple indexing characteristics of rhodium-iron resistance thermometer, Acta Metrologica Sinica, Vol. 3A, 55-60 (2007). (In Chinese)
5. Lin Peng, Yu Lihong, Yin Liang, New Results for the Realization of the Superfluid Transition Temperature of Helium, International Journal of Thermophysics, Vol. 32, 153-160 (2011).