Name: Wu Dayong
1997.09—2002.07, Ph. D, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Technical Institute of Physics And Chemistry, CAS, Organic Chemistry;
2002.12—2005.09, Postdoc, Germany Tübingen University, Inorganic Chemistry Institute, researching on homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis;
2005.10—now, Technical Institute of Physics And Chemistry, CAS, associate researcher, researcher.
1、Homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis;
2、Nanofiber-supported catalysts and chemical sensors;
3、Large flow electrospinning, nanofiber functional polymer film material;
4、Lithium ion battery separator material and its preparation technology.
Awards and Honors：
1、 “2011 Zhongguancun Top Ten Innovation Achievements” Award;
2、 “Scientific and Technological Achievements Transformation Outstanding Contribution Team" award, first prize, issued by Zhongguancun Management Committee and Beijing Branch of Chinese Academy of Sciences
1. Fabrication of Continuous Highly-ordered Mesoporous Silica Nanofibre with Core/Sheath Structure and Its Application as Catalyst Carriers. Haiyan Wang, Dayong Wu and etc. Nanoscale 2011, 3, 3601.
2. Theformation of thymidine-based T-tetramers with remarkable structural and metalion size effects. Qun Luo, Dayong Wu and Daihua Tang. Org. Biomol. Chem. 2011, 9, 1030.
3. Platinum nanoparticles using wood nanomaterials: eco-friendly synthesis, shape control and catalytic activity for p-nitrophenol reduction, Xiaobo Lin, Min Wu, Dayong Wu, Green Chem., 2011, 13, 283–287.
4. Single-Molecule Behavior of Dendritic Poly(ethyleneglycol) Structures towards Lithium Ions. Dahua Tang, Dayong Wu, etc. Chem. Eur. J. 2009, 15, 10352-10355.
5. Sol-Gel Processed Diaminediphosphine-ruthenium(II) Complexes for the Catalytic Hydrogenation of α,β-Unsaturated Ketones. Da-Yong Wu, Ekkehard Lindner, Hermann A. Mayer, Zheng-jin Jiang, Venkata Krishnan, Helmut Bertagnolli,Chem. Mater. 2005, 17, 3951.