Name: Wang Pengfei
Pengfei Wang, male, was born in April, 1964. He graduated from the Chemistry Department of Hangzhou University in 1983 with a Bachelor of Science degree. He received his Ph.D. degree from the Institute of Photographic Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (now the Institute of Physical and Chemical Technology, same as below) in 1993. He was awarded the Dean's Scholarship Excellence Award and worked in the same year. Since 1997, he has been a researcher and doctoral supervisor at TIPC and started his work here. In 2005, he was awarded "introduced outstanding foreign talents" of CAS. Since 1994, he has worked in various research institutes across the world for eight years and has built good collaboration with them, such as French National Research Center (CNRS), Japan National Institute of Materials and Chemistry, the Department of Physics and Materials of the City University of Hong Kong. He mainly engaged in the design of organic / inorganic light functional materials and its application in the field of light diagnosis and treatment, OLED and other fields. He has undertaken dozens of scientific research projects by such as Ministry of Science and Technology, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing Municipality, Croucher Foundation, etc. He has published over 140 papers on international academic journals such as Nat. Comm., Adv. Mater., Chem. Soc. Rev., J. Am. Chem. Soc., Nano Lett., ACS Nano, etc. He has been invited to make reports at domestic and international academic conferences, and has applied for more than 60 invention patents at home and abroad, including more than 30 patents, of which 5 are US patents.
1) Design, preparation and biological/environmental application of new photochemical probes.
2) Preparation of carbon nanomaterials and their applications in the fields of environment, disease diagnosis and treatment.
3) Design and synthesis of organic photosensitizers and their application in phototherapy.
1. Liang Guo, Guangle Niu, Xiuli Zheng, Jiechao Ge,* Weimin Liu, Qingyan Jia, Panpan Zhang, Hongyan Zhang, and Pengfei Wang* “Single Near Infrared Emissive Polymer Nanoparticle as a Versatile Phototheranostic”, Adv. Sci., 2017, 4, 1700085.
2. Liang Guo, Jiechao Ge,* Qian Liu, Qingyan Jia, Hongyan Zhang, Weimin Liu, Guangle Niu, Sha Liu, Jianru Gong, Steffen Hackbarth, and Pengfei Wang* “Versatile Polymer Nanoparticles as Lysosome-Localized, Two-Photon-Triggered Photosensitizers for Simultaneous Cellular, Deep-Tissue Imaging, and Photodynamic Therapy”, Adv. Healthcare Mater. 2017, 6, 1601431.
3. Qingyan Jia, Jiechao Ge,* Weimin Liu, Liang Guo, Xiuli Zheng, Shiqing Chen, Mingxing Chen, Sha Liu, Liping Zhang, Mengqi Wang, Hongyan Zhang, Pengfei Wang* “Self-Assembled Carbon Dot Nanosphere: a Robust, Near-Infrared Light-Responsive, and Vein Injectable Photosensitizer”, Adv. Healthcare Mater. 2017, 6, 1601419.
4. Jiechao Ge, Qingyan Jia, Weimin Liu, Minhuan Lan, Bingjiang Zhou, Liang Guo, Hangyue Zhou, Hongyan Zhang, Ying Wang, Ying Gu,* Xiangmin Meng, and Pengfei Wang* “Carbon Dots with Intrinsic Theranostic Properties for Bioimaging, Red-Light-Triggered Photodynamic/Photothermal Simultaneous Therapy In Vitro and In Vivo”, Adv. Healthcare Mater. 2016, 5, 665–675.
5. Jiasheng Wu, Bomi Kwon, Weimin Liu, Eric V. Anslyn, Pengfei Wang,* and Jong Seung Kim* “Chromogenic/Fluorogenic Ensemble Chemosensing Systems”, Chemical Reviews, 2015, 115, 7893–7943.
6. Jiechao Ge, Qingyan Jia, Weimin Liu, Liang Guo, Qingyun Liu,* Minhuan Lan, Hongyan Zhang, Xiangmin Meng, and Pengfei Wang* “Red-Emissive Carbon Dots for Fluorescent, Photoacoustic, and Thermal Theranostics in Living Mice”, Advanced Materials, 2015, 27, 4169–4177.
7. Hui Wang, Lingqiang Meng, Xingxing Shen, Xiaofang Wei, Xiuli Zheng, Xiaopeng Lv, Yuanping Yi, Ying Wang*, and Pengfei Wang* “High Efficient and Low Efficiency Roll-off Orange and Red Phosphorescent Organic Light-Emitting Diodes Using Novel Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence material as Host”, Advanced Materials, 2015, 27, 4041–4047.
8. Weimin Liu, Bingjiang Zhou, Guangle Niu, Jiechao Ge, Jiasheng Wu, Hongyan Zhang, Haitao Xu, and Pengfei Wang* “Deep-Red Emissive Crescent-Shaped Fluorescent Dyes: Substituent Effect on Live Cell Imaging”, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2015, 7, 7421?7427.
9. Hui Wang, Lisha Xie, Qian Peng, Lingqiang Meng, Ying Wang,* Yuanping Yi, and Pengfei Wang* “Novel Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence Materials–Thioxanthone Derivatives and Their Applications for Highly Efficient OLEDs”, Adv. Mater. 2014, 26, 5198–5204.
10. Jiechao Ge, Minhuan Lan, Bingjiang Zhou, Weimin Liu, Liang Guo, Hui Wang, Qingyan Jia, Guangle Niu, Xing Huang, Hangyue Zhou, Xiangmin Meng, Pengfei Wang,* Chun-Sing Lee, Wenjun Zhang,* Xiaodong Han “A graphene quantum dot photodynamic therapy agent with high singlet oxygen generation”, Nature Communications, 2014, 5, 4596.
11. Minhuan Lan, Jiasheng Wu, Weimin Liu, Wenjun Zhang,* Jiechao Ge, Hongyan Zhang, Jiayu Sun, Wenwen Zhao, and Pengfei Wang* “Copolythiophene-Derived Colorimetric and Fluorometric Sensor for Visually Supersensitive Determination of Lipopolysaccharide”, Journal of the American Chemistry Society, 2012, 134, 6685-6694.
12. Minhuan Lan, Weimin Liu, Jiechao Ge, Jiasheng Wu, Hejia Wang, Wenjun Zhang,* Yanfeng Bi, and Pengfei Wang* “A Polythiophene-Derived Ratiometric Fluorescent Sensor for Highly Sensitive Determination of Carbenicillin in Aqueous Solution”, Chemical Communication, 2012, 48, 6818-6820.