Name: Wang Ying
Wang Ying is currently a researcher at the Institute of Physics and Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. In March 2008, he studied at the Institute of Chemistry, CAS and obtained a Ph.D. in physical chemistry. From 2008 to 2012, he worked as a postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Washington in Seattle and later at the Department of Materials Science at Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. In November 2012, he worked at the Institute of Physics and Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and was selected into the “Hundred Talents Program” of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. He mainly engaged in thin film growth, transmission properties, surface interface properties and device research of organic semiconductor materials. He has published over 40 academic paper journals in internationally renowned journals such as J. Am. Chem. Soc., Phys. Rev. Lett. and Adv. Mater, and also writes a chapter on Chinese monographs.
1. Design and synthesis of organic photoelectric functional materials
2. Preparation and characterization of organic photoelectric film
3. Research on organic photoelectric functional devices
1. Hui Wang, Lingqiang Meng, Xingxing Shen, Xiaofang Wei, Xiuli Zheng, Xiaopeng Lv, Yuanping Yi, Ying Wang*, and Pengfei Wang*, “Hihgly Efficient Organic and Red Phosphorescent Organic Light-Emitting Diodes with Low Roll-Off of Efficiency Using a Novel Thermally Activatved Delayed Fluorescence Materials as host”, Adv. Mater. 2015, 27, 4041–4047.
2. Hui Wang, Lisha Xie , Qian Peng, Lingqiang Meng, Ying Wang*, Yuanping Yi, and Pengfei Wang* “Novel Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence Materials–Thioxanthone Derivatives and Their Applications for Highly Efficient OLEDs”, Adv. Mater. 2014, 26, 5198–5204.
3. Ying Wang*, Simone Di Motta, Fabrizia Negri*, Rainer Friedlein*, “Effect of Oxygen on the Electronic Structure of Highly Crystalline Picene Films”, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 133, 26, pp: 10054-10057, 2011.
4. Rainer Friedlein*, Ying Wang*, Antoine Fleurence, Fabio Bussolotti, Yoichi Ogata, Yukiko Yamada-Takamura, “Stacks of Nucleic Acids as Molecular Wires: Direct Measurement of the Intermolecular Band Dispersion in Multilayer Guanine Assemblies”, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 132, 26, pp: 12808-12810, 2010.
5. Ying Wang, Yunqi Liu*, Yabin Song, Shanghui Ye, Weiping Wu, Yunlong Guo, Chong-an Di, Yanming Sun, Gui Yu, Wenping Hu, “Organic Field-Effect Transistors with a Low Pinch-Off Voltage and a Controllable Threshold Voltage”, Adv. Mater., 20, 3, pp: 611-615, 2008.
6.Ying Wang, Hongmei Wang, Yunqi Liu*, Chong-an Di, Yanming Sun, Weiping Wu, Gui Yu, Deqing Zhang*, Daoben Zhu*, “1-Imino Nitroxide Pyrene for High Performance Organic Field-Effect Transistors with Low Operating Voltage”, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 128, 40, pp: 13058-13059, 2006.