Name: Zhi Jinfang
2003.8- now Researcher and doctoral supervisor, Technical Institute of Physics And Chemistry, CAS,.
2000-2003.7 Researcher of Photoelectric Interface Materials Research Group, Department of Applied Chemistry, Faculty of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, Japan
1995-1999 Researcher, Japan NOK Advanced Technology Institute
1995 Ph.D. in Applied Chemistry, Faculty of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, Japan
1987-1991 Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Department of Chemistry, Nankai University
1987 Master of Chemistry, Nankai University
1984 Bachelor of Chemistry, Nankai University
1. Application research of electrochemical biosensors, including: design and characterization of microstructure modification system on diamond film surface and application of nano-diamond in biomedicine.
2. Development of organic-inorganic nanocomposite optical functional materials: Preparation of nano photocatalysts with antibacterial, degradable organic pollutants and self-purification functions as functional additives to various polymer materials (fibers, coatings), and development of various non-contaminated, non-toxic nanophotocatalytic composite.
3. Microbial sensors: Using the unique properties of microorganisms (such as E. coli, yeast) to develop a variety of new biosensors for environmental, pharmaceutical, food drug residues and other detection.
Awards and Honors：
Secretary-General of the Photosensitive Catalysis Committee of the China Photographic Society, Executive Deputy Director.
1.Luo Daibing, Wu LiangZhuan., Zhi JinFang*, “Fabrication of Boron-Doped Diamond nanorods Forest Electrodes and Their Application in Nonenzymetric Amperometric Glucose Biosensing”, ACS NANO, 2009, 3 （8），2121-2128. （IF:7.493 ）
2. Bo Guan, Fei Zou, JinFang Zhi, “Nanodiamond as the pH-Responsive Vehicle for an Anticancer Drug”, Small, 2010, DOI: 10.1002/small. 200902305. (IF: 6.171)
3. Yanli Zhou, Ruhai Tian, Jinfang Zhi*，Amperometric biosensor based on tyrosinase immobilized on a boron-doped diamond electrode. Biosens. Bioelectron. 2007, 22: 822-828. (IF:5.429)
4．Yanli Zhou, Jinfang Zhi*, Yousheng Zou, Wenjun Zhang and Shuit-Tong Lee*, “Direct Electrochemistry and Electrocatalytic Activity of Cytochrome C Covalently Immobilized on a Boron-Doped Nanocrystalline Diamond Electrode”, Anal. Chem., 80, 4141( 2008). (IF:5.214)
5. Jianwen Zhao, Liangzhuan Wu, Jinfang Zhi, * “Fabrication of micropatterned ZnO/SiO2 core/shell nanorod arrays on a nanocrystalline diamond film and their application to DNA hybridization detection” J. Mater. Chem., 21, 2459 (2008).(IF:5.968)
6. Fei Zou, Zheng Jiang, Xiaoxin Qin, Jinfang Zhi., Templated –free synthesis of mesoporous N-doped SrTiO3 perovskite with high visible light-driven photocatalytic activity, Chem. Commun., 2012,48, 8514-8516.