Name: XUE Mianqi
XUE Mianqi, got his Ph.D. degree from Renmin University of China in 2012. In 2012-2014, he worked in School of Advanced Materials Peking University and as a special researcher. From 2014 to 2018, he joined the Institute of Physics of Chinese Academy of Sciences. In 2016, he was funded by the Excellent Youth Science Foundation of National Natural Science Foundation. He is currently researcher and doctoral supervisor at Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry of Chinese Academy of Sciences, engaged in the research of organic/polymer conjugate systems and published more than 60 papers in Adv. Mater., Angew. Chem., JACS., Adv. Funct. Mater., ACS Nano., with more than 2000 times total citations.
1. Crystallization of conjugated polymer;
2. Clean Energy;
3. Organic superconducting material
Awards and Honors:
Excellent Youth Science Foundation of National Natural Science Foundation of China (2016)
1. C. Liu, X. Wang, W. Deng, C. Li, J. Chen, M. Q. Xue*, R. Li*, F. Pan, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 7046.
2. X. Zang, X. Wang, Y. Jiang, X. Wang, Z. Yang, J. Cong, J. Chen, J. Ji*, C. Lu, M. Q. Xue*, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2017, 27, 1702706.
3. Y. Liu, H. Liang, Z. Xu, J. Xi, G. Chen, W. Gao, M. Q. Xue*, C. Gao*, ACS Nano 2017, 11, 4301.
4. X. Wang, D. Chen, Z. Yang, X. Zhang, C. Wang, J. Chen*, X. Zhang, M. Q. Xue*, Adv. Mater. 2016, 28, 8645.
5. M. Q. Xue*, F. W. Li, D. Chen, Z. H. Yang, X. W. Wang, J. H. Ji, Adv. Mater. 2016, 28, 8265.
6. Z. H. Yang, H. Liang, X. S. Wang, X. L. Ma, T. Zhang, Y. L. Yang, L. M. Xie, D. Chen, Y. J. Long, J. T. Chen, Y. J. Chang, C. H. Yang, X. X. Zhang, X. J. Zhang, B. H. Ge, Z. A. Ren, M. Q. Xue*, G. F. Chen, ACS Nano 2016, 10, 755.
7. M. Q. Xue*, Y. Wang, X. W. Wang, X. C. Huang, J. H. Ji, Adv. Mater. 2015, 27, 5923.
8. F. W. Li, J. T. Chen*, X. S. Wang, M. Q. Xue*, G. F. Chen, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2015, 25, 4601.
9. D. Chen, X. S. Wang, J. T. Chen, Z. A. Ren, M. Q. Xue*, G. F. Chen*, Adv. Mater. 2015, 27, 4224.
10. M. Q. Xue*, D. Chen, Y. J. Long, P. P. Wang, L. X. Zhao, G. F. Chen*, Adv. Mater. 2015, 27, 3614.