Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, CAS
1961 B.S. in Energy and power engineering, Tsinghua University
1961-1966 Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing
1966-1983 Senior Engineer, Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing
1996-present Professor, Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing
2003-present Academician, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Honors and Awards:
3 National prizes
6 Provincial prizes
1988 Kang-Fuh Hu Prize, Chinese Physical Society
Energy & Mass Transmission in Air flow
1. Pulse tube refrigerator research.
2. Two-stage Pulse tube refrigerator.
3. Zhou, Y.*, Gu, C. & Cai, H. Sci. China Ser. E-Technol. Sci. (2009) 52: 3491.
4. Changzhao Pan, Jue Wang, Tong Zhang, Junjie Wang, Yuan Zhou*, Numerical investigation on the thermoacoustics characteristics of thermal compressor for the pulse tube cryocooler, Applied Thermal Engineering, Volume 123,2017,Pages 234-242
5. Changzhao Pan, Tong Zhang, Jue Wang, Liubiao Chen, Chen Cui, Junjie Wang and Yuan Zhou, Numerical study of a VM type multi-bypass pulse tube ryocooler operating at 4K, Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 278, conference 1.
6. Ji, W.; Zhou, Y.; Sun, Y.; Zhang, W.; Pan, C. Z.; Wang, J. J. Thermodynamic characteristics of a novel wind-solar-liquid air energy storage system, Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 278, Issue 1, pp. 012070 (2017).
7. Chao Gu, Yuan Zhou, Junjie Wang, Huikun Cai, Xiaodai Xue, Experimental discovery and verification of the third type of DC gas flow in pulse tube cryocooler, Cryogenics, Volume 51, Issue 4, 2011, Pages 157-160
8. J Liang, Y Zhou, W Zhu, W Sun, J Yang, S Li, Study on miniature pulse tube cryocooler for space application, Cryogenics, Volume 40, Issue 3, 2000, Pages 229-233
9. Luwei Yang, Zhou Yuan, Liang Jingtao, Zhu Wenxiu, Analytical study of the performance of pulse tube refrigerator with symmetry-nozzle, Cryogenics, Volume 39, Issue 9, 1999, Pages 723-727
10. Yang Luwei, Zhou Yuan, Liang Jingtao, Research of pulse tube refrigerator with high and low temperature double-inlet, Cryogenics, Volume 39, Issue 5, 1999, Pages 417-423