Name: Gao Yunhua
Yunhua Gao female, graduated from the Chemistry Department of Beijing Normal University in 1987. In July 1989, she went to Japan Asahi University to conduct a visiting study. In 1990, she transferred to Okayama University in Japan to study for a degree where in March 1996, she received her Ph.D. In 1996, she was a postdoctoral fellow at Tokyo Metropolitan University. From 1998 to the end of 2000, she was a lecturer at the VBL (Venture Business Lab) of the Natural Science Research Department of Okayama University, Japan. In 2000, she was elected to the "Hundred Talents Program" of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. In 2001, she returned to China. She is currently a researcher and a doctoral supervisor at the Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
The main research direction is the research of biochip/biosensor high-sensitivity high-throughput rapid detection technology platform and the research of new transdermal drug delivery system.
1) Microneedle Array for Transdermal Drug Delivery: Studies on Delivery Parameters and Biocompatibility，Yan Wu, Suohui Zhang, Yuqin Qiu, Guangjiong Qin and Yunhua Gao1*, Biomedical microdevices (in press).
2) Enhancement of skin permeation of docetaxel by a combination of microneedle pretreatment and elastic liposomes，Yuqin Qiu, Yunhua Gao1*, Kejia Hu, Fang Li , J. controlled release,(in press).
3) Synthesis, characterization and photochromic studies of three novel calixarene–Schiff bases, Zhi Liang , Zhilian Liu , Yunhua Gao,* Spectrochimica Acta Part A , 2007, 68, 1231–1235
4) A new fluorescent chemosensor for copper(II) and molecular switch controlled by light, Zhi Liang, Zhilian Liu, Lin Jiang and Yunhua Gao,*Tetrahedron Letters , 2007, 48, 1629–1632
5) A selective colorimetric chemosensor based on calixarene framework for lanthanide ions-Dy3+ and Er3+, Zhi Liang, Zhilian Liu and Yunhua Gao,* Tetrahedron Letters, 2007, 48, 3587–3590
6) Functionalization of chitosan with 3,4-dihydroxybenzoic acid for the adsorption/collection of uranium in water samples and its determination by inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry，Akhmad Sabarudin, Mitsuko Oshima, Toshio Takayanagi, Lukman Hakim, Koji Oshita, Yun Hua Gao and Shoji Motomizu, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2007, 214-220
7) Sequential-injection on-line preconcentration using chitosan resin functionalized with 2-amino-5-hydroxy benzoic acid for the determination of trace elements in environmental water samples by inductively coupled plasma-atomic emission spectrometry, Akhmad Sabarudin , Narong Lenghor , Mitsuko Oshima, Lukman Hakim, Toshio Takayanagi , Yun-Hua Gaob, Shoji Motomizua* Talanta, 2007,72, 1609–1617
8) A selective colorimetric chemosensor for lanthanide ions, Zh. Liu, L. Jiang, Zh. Liang and Y. Gao*, Tetrahedron, 2006, 62 ,3214–3220
9) Modeling of transdermal drug delivery with a microneedle array, Y-G Lv, J Liu, Y-H Gao and B Xu, J. Micromech. Microeng. 2006, 16,1–10
10) Photochromism of a novel spiropyran derivative based on calixarenas, Zhilian Liu, Lin Jiang, Zhi Liang, Yunhua Gao*, J. Mol. Struct, 2005, 737, 267-270.
11) Magnetically-Actuated Micromixing on Array-Pattern Microfluidic Chip for Immunoassay of TSH，Chengwu Li, Yongning Wang, Yunhua Gao*, XiaoYing Guo and Zhongze Gu， Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. 2005，1297-1300.
12) An Artificial Aspartic Proteinase System, Lin Jiang, Zhilian Liu, Zhi Liang, and Yunhua Gao*, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, 2005, 13, 3673-80.
13) Photo-switching molecular devices based on metal-ionic recognition, Zhilian Liu, Lin Jiang , Zhi Liang and Yunhua Gao*, Tetrahedron Letters, 2005, 46,885-887.
14) Controlled transdermal delivery of model drug compounds by MEMS microneedle array，Yu Xie1, Bai Xu2*, Yunhua Gao1*, Nanomedicine, 2005, 1,184.