Name: GAO Yunhua
GAO Yunhua, female, graduated from the Chemistry Department of Beijing Normal University in 1987. In July 1989, she went to Japan Asahi University to conduct a visiting study. In 1990, she transferred to Okayama University in Japan to study for a degree where in March 1996, she received her Ph.D. In 1996, she was a postdoctoral fellow at Tokyo Metropolitan University. From 1998 to the end of 2000, she was a lecturer at the VBL (Venture Business Lab) of the Natural Science Research Department of Okayama University, Japan. In 2001, she returned to China. She is currently a researcher and a doctoral supervisor at the Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
The main research direction is the research of biochip/biosensor high-sensitivity high-throughput rapid detection technology platform and the research of new transdermal drug delivery system.
1) Microneedle Array for Transdermal Drug Delivery: Studies on Delivery Parameters and Biocompatibility，Yan Wu, Suohui Zhang, Yuqin Qiu, Guangjiong Qin and Yunhua Gao1*, Biomedical microdevices (in press).
2) Enhancement of skin permeation of docetaxel by a combination of microneedle pretreatment and elastic liposomes，Yuqin Qiu, Yunhua Gao1*, Kejia Hu, Fang Li , J. controlled release,(in press).
3) Synthesis, characterization and photochromic studies of three novel calixarene–Schiff bases, Zhi Liang , Zhilian Liu , Yunhua Gao,* Spectrochimica Acta Part A , 2007, 68, 1231–1235
4) A new fluorescent chemosensor for copper(II) and molecular switch controlled by light, Zhi Liang, Zhilian Liu, Lin Jiang and Yunhua Gao,*Tetrahedron Letters , 2007, 48, 1629–1632
5) A selective colorimetric chemosensor based on calixarene framework for lanthanide ions-Dy3+ and Er3+, Zhi Liang, Zhilian Liu and Yunhua Gao,* Tetrahedron Letters, 2007, 48, 3587–3590
6) Functionalization of chitosan with 3,4-dihydroxybenzoic acid for the adsorption/collection of uranium in water samples and its determination by inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry，Akhmad Sabarudin, Mitsuko Oshima, Toshio Takayanagi, Lukman Hakim, Koji Oshita, Yun Hua Gao and Shoji Motomizu, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2007, 214-220
7) Sequential-injection on-line preconcentration using chitosan resin functionalized with 2-amino-5-hydroxy benzoic acid for the determination of trace elements in environmental water samples by inductively coupled plasma-atomic emission spectrometry, Akhmad Sabarudin , Narong Lenghor , Mitsuko Oshima, Lukman Hakim, Toshio Takayanagi , Yun-Hua Gaob, Shoji Motomizua* Talanta, 2007,72, 1609–1617
8) A selective colorimetric chemosensor for lanthanide ions, Zh. Liu, L. Jiang, Zh. Liang and Y. Gao*, Tetrahedron, 2006, 62 ,3214–3220
9) Modeling of transdermal drug delivery with a microneedle array, Y-G Lv, J Liu, Y-H Gao and B Xu, J. Micromech. Microeng. 2006, 16,1–10
10) Photochromism of a novel spiropyran derivative based on calixarenas, Zhilian Liu, Lin Jiang, Zhi Liang, Yunhua Gao*, J. Mol. Struct, 2005, 737, 267-270.
11) Magnetically-Actuated Micromixing on Array-Pattern Microfluidic Chip for Immunoassay of TSH，Chengwu Li, Yongning Wang, Yunhua Gao*, XiaoYing Guo and Zhongze Gu， Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. 2005，1297-1300.
12) An Artificial Aspartic Proteinase System, Lin Jiang, Zhilian Liu, Zhi Liang, and Yunhua Gao*, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, 2005, 13, 3673-80.
13) Photo-switching molecular devices based on metal-ionic recognition, Zhilian Liu, Lin Jiang , Zhi Liang and Yunhua Gao*, Tetrahedron Letters, 2005, 46,885-887.
14) Controlled transdermal delivery of model drug compounds by MEMS microneedle array，Yu Xie1, Bai Xu2*, Yunhua Gao1*, Nanomedicine, 2005, 1,184.