Name: Fu Yuhua
Fu Yuhua, male, born in October 1965 in Changsha, Hunan. He graduated from the Department of Chemistry Sichuan University in July 1987 with Bachelor degree. From April 2001 to July 2002, he finished MBA program course of Guanghua School of Management Peking University. From July 1987 to June 1999, he worked in the Institute of Photographic Chemistry of Chinese Academy of Sciences. He worked as Research Assistant and Associate Researcher in July 1992 and July 1996 respectively. Since June 1999, he worked in Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry of Chinese Academy of Sciences and became a researcher in November 2002.
From 1988 to 1992, he successfully made the first direct positive film of China. In 1992, he participated in the development of high-resolution high-sensitivity film. In 2001, he was the project leader and host the project development, during which a good solution was proposed to coordinate the relationship between resolution and sensitivity, meeting the requirements of high resolution and high sensitivity. In 2006, the film developed by Chinese Academy of Sciences reached advanced level internationally. The film was successfully used in Shenzhou 6 in 2005. The manned spaceship. From 2007 to 2012, he participated in the development of a certain type of film. From 2013 to 2016, he participated in the development of a certain type of imaging plate, and was fully responsible for the technical work of the development of the imaging plate. This is the first successful development of fluorescent materials in China. The imaging plate of the material has a resolution greater than 5LP/mm, far exceeding the requirement of 2LP/mm of the project index. The project has been accepted in November 2016. Since 2016, he has participated in the development of special photographic paper.
Fluorescent imaging materials, research on the preparation of fluorescent materials, fluorescence luminescence properties, photoexcitation luminescence properties, and fluorescent imaging material devices, etc.;
Special imaging materials, research on silver salt photosensitive materials for special fields, including organic silver salt photosensitive materials and traditional silver halide photosensitive materials
Awards and Honors:
1. Outstanding Workers in Manned Spaceflight Engineering Award of CAS (March 2004)
2. Special Government Allowance (August 2005)
3. Outstanding Contributor Medal of China Manned Space Engineering awarded by Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, Commission for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense and People's Liberation Army General Armaments Department (January 2006)
4. Advanced worker of CAS awarded by Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and CAS (March 2006)
5. Third Class Prize of National Defense Science and Technology Award: Development of high resolution and high sensitivity film (December 2006)
6. Second Class Prize of Military Science and Technology Progress: Development of high resolution and high sensitivity film (September 2009)
1. Na Cao, Yuhua Fu, Junhui He. Mechanical properties of gelatin films cross-linked, respectively, by ferulic acid and tannin acid. Food Hydrocollids, 2007, 21(4): 575-584.
2. Na Cao, Yuhua Fu, Junhui He. Preparation and physical properties of soy protein isolate and gelatin composite films. Food Hydrocollids, 2007, 21(7): 1153-1162.
3. Cao, N., Yang, X., Fu, Y. Effects of various plasticizers on mechanical and water vapor barrier properties of gelatin films. Food Hydrocolloids, volume 23, issue 3, year 2009, pp. 729-735
4. Cao Na, Fu Yuhua, He Junhui. Preparation and properties of gelatin film. Journal of East China University of Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition), 2006, 32(10): 50-54. (EI, in Chinese)
5. Cao Na, Fu Yuhua, He Junhui. Research progress on gelatin film properties. Polymer Bulletin, 2007 (In Chinese)