Name: Zhou Shuyun
Zhou Shuyun male, was born in 1972. He graduated from the Chemistry Department of Tsinghua University in 1995 and received his Ph.D. from the Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2000. Since 2002, he has been the head of the Innovation Research Group of TIPC, CAS. In 2003, he was elected to the Beijing Science and Technology New Star Program. In 2006, he was appointed as the vice director of the Youth Working Committee of the China Imaging Science Society. In 2010, he was hired as the one of Editorial Board Member of Imaging Science and Photochemistry, a domestic core scientific journal. He is currently a researcher and doctoral supervisor at the Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
1) Computer-to-plate materials. Study on the preparation, characterization and application of information recording materials suitable for lasers of different wavelengths, and to develop new computer direct plate-making printing materials.
2) Conductive polymer composites. By doping organic and inorganic nanoparticles to improve physical and chemical properties of conductive polymer materials, and explore their applications in antistatic, solar cell devices, electroluminescent devices and electromagnetic shielding.
3) Photoinduced hydrophile-lipophile materials. Preparation and characterization of metal oxides with photo-lipophilic and hydrophilic changes, and development of new applications in the field of self-cleaning.
1) Conductive Q1 polyaniline helixes self-assembled in the absence of chiral dopant，Chemical Communications 2013 DOI: 10.1039
2) Enhanced performance of organic light-emitting devices by using electropolymerized poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene):poly(styrene sulfonate) film as the anode modification layer. Thin Solid Films，520 (2012) 2979–2983.
3) In-situ polymerization and characterazation of grafted poly(3, 4-ethylenedioxy thiophene)/multiwalled carbon nanotubes composite with high electrochemical performances. Electrochimica Acta 2012 doi:10.1016.09.079.
4) Synthesis and microwave absorbing properties of poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) (PEDOT) microspheres. Polym. Adv. Technol., 2011, 22(5), 532-537.
5) Synthesis and Electromagnetic, Microwave Absorbing Properties of Core-Shell Fe3O4-Poly(3,4-ethylene dioxythiophene) Microspheres. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2011, 3 (10), 3839-3845.
6) Controlled fabrication of highly conductive three-dimensional flowerlike poly (3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) nanostructures. J. Mater. Chem., 2011, 21, 7123-7129.