Name: Zhang Jingjie
Zhang Jingjie, female, born in May 1966, M. Sc. 2000-2001 Graduate School of University of Science and Technology of China, 2002-2003 School of Economics and Management MBA training class of Tsinghua University. Zhang is currently researcher, doctoral supervisor and director of research group of Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Zhang is mainly engaged in the preparation and application of micron-sized crystalline and amorphous spherical powder materials, which is one of the key research directions of TIPC and also a hot spot in the research and development of new materials. It has been widely used in many fields such as information, energy, building materials and transportation. She has participated in many national-level scientific research tasks such as the 863 program. Currently she is focusing on the innovative research and development of the preparation and application of micron-sized spherical powder new materials that have a significant impact on the national economy and have great market prospects.
1. Facile Aqueous Synthesis and Electromagnetic Properties of Novel 3D Urchin-like Glass/Ni-Ni3P/Co2P2O7Core/Shell/Shell Composite Hollow Structures, Dalton Transactions *SCI --RSC2010, 39, 3378-3383, Corresponding Author
2. Facile Controlled Synthesis of Highly Ordered Dendritic and Flower-like Cobalt Superstructures Cryst. Eng. Comm. * SCI--RSC2010, 12, 500–506, Corresponding Author
3. Facile Template-Free Synthesis and Characterization of Elliptic α-Fe2O3 Superstructures. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C * SCI --ACS2009, 113, 8092-8096, Corresponding Author
4. Facile Preparation and Characterization of Glass/Fe3O4 Core/Shell Composite Hollow Spheres Dalton Transactions *SCI --RSC2009, 19, 3664-3667, Corresponding Author
5. Up-scalable Synthesis, Structure and Charge Storage Properties of Porous Microspheres of LiFePO4 @C Nanocomposites, Journal of Materials Chemistry *SCI—RSC 2009, 19, 9121-9125, Corresponding Author
6. Reaction Mechanism and Electrochemical Performance of LiFePO4/C Cathode Materials Synthesized by Carbothermal Method, Electrochimica Acta *SCI—Elsevier 2009, 54:7389-7395, Corresponding Author
7. Preparation and Characterization of Mesoporous LiFePO4/C Microsphere by Spray Drying Assisted Template Method, Journal of power sources *SCI—Elsevier 2009, 189, 794-794, Corresponding Author