Name: Zhao Sui
Zhao Sui, born in August 1964, got his B. Sc. degree in Chemistry from Peking University in 1985 and M. Sc. degree in Institute of Photographic Chemistry of Chinese Academy of Sciences in 1988. Zhao is currently researcher, doctoral supervisor and the “Third Oil Production Technology Research Group” of Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry.
With the aim of greatly improving oil recovery, Zhao is mainly focusing on new oil displacement agents and related oil displacement mechanisms. The main research fields are: (1) molecular design and synthesis of new oil displacing agents; (2) design and mechanism research of new composite synergistic oil displacement system (3) interaction of oil displacement system with reservoir physical and chemical environment
Awards and Honors:
Special Government Allowance, 1 Second Class sand 1 Third Class Ministry-level Prize
1. Yiyang Wang, Yuhua Dai, Lu Zhang, Lan Luo, Sui Zhao, Miaozhen Li, Erjian Wang, Jiayong Yu.Hydrophobically Modified Associating Polyacrylamide Solutions: Relaxation Processes and Dilational Properties at Oil-Water Interface. Macromolecules, 2004, 37:2930-2937.
2. Yan-Ping Chu, Yong Gong, Xiao-Li Tan, Lu Zhang, Sui Zhao, Jing-Yi An and Jia-Yong Yu .Studies of synergism for lowering dynamic interfacial tension in sodium -(n-alkyl) naphthalene sulfonate/alkali/acidic oil systems.J. Colloid Interf. Sci., 2004, 276:182-187
3. Yu-Ping Huang; Lei Zhang; Lu Zhang; Lan Luo; Sui Zhao; Jia-Yong Yu, Dynamic Interfacial Dilational Properties of Hydroxy- substituted Alkyl Benzene Sulfonates. J. Phy. Chem. B 2007, 111 (20): 5640 -5647.
4. Feng, J.; Liu, X. P.; Zhang, L.; Zhao, S.; Yu, J. Y., The Dilational Properties of Anionic Gemini Surfactants with Polyoxyethylene Spacers at Water-Air and Water- Decane Interfaces. Langmuir 2010, 26, (14), 11907-11914.
5. Zhao, R.-h.; Zhang, L.; Zhang, L.; Zhao, S.; Yu, J.-y., Effect of Hydrophilic-Lipophilic Ability on Dynamic Interfacial Tensions of Alkylbenzene Sulfonates. Energy and Fuel 2010, 24, (9), 5048–5052.