Name: Zhao Yuxia
1992.09 – 1996.07 B. Sc., Department of Chemistry, Beijing Normal University
1996.09 – 2001.07 Ph. D., Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Majoring in Organic Chemistry
2001.11 – 2003.12 Postdoc, Department of Chemistry, KU Leuven, Belgium
2004.01 – Now Associate Researcher, Researcher, Doctoral Supervisor, Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2010.09 – 2010.12 Senior Visiting Scholar, Department of Chemistry and Biology, Georgia Institute of Technology, the United States
1. Construction of new phototherapy materials and their research in the field of photodynamic therapy
2. Optical limiting materials and their research in the field of laser shaping
3. Research on new photopolymer materials and photopolymerization technology
4. Research on new anti-tumor drugs
Awards and Honors:
2005 Beijing Science and Technology Star Program (Class A)
2010 Excellent Paper Award of the 31st International Imaging Science Conference
1) Q. L. Zou, H. Y. Zhao, Y. X. Zhao*, Y. Y. Fang, D. F. Chen, J. Ren, X. P. Wang, Y. Wang, Y. Gu*, and F. P. Wu*, “Effective two-photon excited photodynamic therapy of xenograft tumors sensitized by water-soluble bis(arylidene)cycloalkanone photosensitizers”, J. Med. Chem., 2015, 58, 7949-7958.
2) Y. Y. Fang, T. L. Liu, Q. L. Zou, Y. X. Zhao*, and F. P. Wu*, “Cationic benzylidene cyclopentanone photosensitizers for selective photodynamic inactivation of bacteria over mammalian cells”, RSC. Adv., 2015, 5, 56067-56074.
3) L. H. Wang, Y. X. Zhao*, J. X. Guan, F. P. Wu*, “Remarkable optical limiting and stabilization effects of a malononitrile derivative on 1064 nm pulsed laser”, Appl. Phys. Lett., 2013, 102, 251906.
4) Q. L. Zou, Y. Y. Fang, Y. X. Zhao*, H. Y. Zhao, Y. Wang, Y. Gu, and F. P. Wu*, “Synthesis and In Vitro Photocytotoxicity of Coumarin Derivatives for One- and Two-photon Excited Photodynamic Therapy”, J. Med. Chem., 2013,56,5288-5294.
5) Q. L. Zhou, Y. X. Zhao*, N. S. Makarov, J. Campo, H. Yuan, D. C. Fang, J. W. Perry*, F. P. Wu*. "Effect of alicyclic ring size on the photophysical and photochemical properties of bis(arylidene)cycloalkanone compounds", Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2012, 14, 11743- 11752.